Sunday 8 June 2008

I am who i am



I was lovestruck. I was an idiot. I was a liar. I was the shy one. I was the reason boys run away. I was miserable. I was an imbecile. I was not a daddy's girl. I was spoilt. I was afraid of who i am. I was the leaking porkchop. I was laughed at. I was petrified of change. I was the black sheep. I was the slow poke. I was the leader of my nerd clan. I was always in a bad attitude. I was the girl who made nothing with her life. I was heartbroken. I was weak. I was gullible. I was ugly. I was not myself.
I was nothing.

I'm different. I'm unique. I'm hidden. I'm creative. I'm a proud citizen of locoville, USA. I'm the reason kids dream at night. I'm just being myself. I'm a laughing piece of love. I'm feeling constipated, in a good way. I'm a football player. I'm fit and healthy. I'm a damage icon on counter strike. I'm in love with sports. I'm stylish. I'm improving. I'm losing, but gaining. I'm spreading my wings. I'm not letting the monster from the past haunt me. I'm beautiful. I'm smiling. I'm laughing. I'm loving my family. I'm a smart, sophisticated student. I'm smelling the sweet aroma Spring brings around once a year. I'm helpful. I'm afraid of being alone. I'm stronger. I'm in love.
I'm something new.



No comments: