Monday 16 June 2008

The journey of the FUCKED up heart...

First of all, i apologise for the swearing. My english teacher says that people who swear in movies, are just portraying their BAD character. I don't want to be bad, now do i? But this is an extreme situation.
My best friend told the "Z" factor that i liked him. I know it's goofy but WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO when he's leaving for a week out of the country??
SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE??
And don't begin saying that i should go talk to him, tell him my feelings blah blah blah.
CUS IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!
not hard, JUST BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE! (Extreme situation, remember that.)
that's it, im giving up on all these lovey dovey things and im joining a convent. Nuns don't go throuh these shenanigans everyday. God protects them. If God can create miracles, he sure can save my love life.
i give up. i give up strongly.

No comments: