Friday 20 June 2008

I won't survive!

Yesterday was a major, MAJOR crack up in my daily routine.
I woke up realising i didn't have my school uniform in my closet, since we just moved, i couldn't find a white bra i could use. Instead, my orange sloggi bra was sitting on top of the chair. I had no choice but to wear it and i can't just not wear a bra to school, it's just not civilised, you know?
But after i entered the gates, i totally regretted wearing a bright orange bra underneath a translucent white shirt.
Everyone bugged me about it, Patti even called me "highlighter" since my breast bit was so bright. It totally lost people's eye contact with mine and they'd just stare into my breasts. What perverts. However, the guys didn't bug me about it. As if they've seen it before, they just seemed cool. But the girls were all "Omg! orange bra!" Elaine even said "Hey you know how you wear a white shirt to school? i think you should wear white bras." That seriously insulted me and i didnt have time to tell her the reason why, it wouldn't work anyways. So i just left our conversation adn ran to the bathroom.
I cried so much. It totally hurts. I don't even give a damn anymore though, it looked cool when i came home. Although, im not doing it again.
At that same day, i forgot my drama kit. First time this year.
Today was really horrific, too. I sent my english homework to a friend at like really late, since my english teacher gave us this terrible job of finishing a survival story. SURVIVAL STORY?! Can you believe it?? At like the end of the school year, we're writing friggin' survival stories for heaven's sake! Anyways, at the morning she told me she forgot to print her homework, not to mention mine. This scared the living daylights out of me. It seriously frightened my day. I rushed calling my dad at break telling him to bring his laptop (saved documents inside). I cried, happy tears, when he came.
The only good news i've had so far was that i got an academic award for English and a merit for Form class. I didn't know Mr. Scott liked me! =] i am soo happy! =] wow, that was cheesy.
Oh and it'll be difficult calling teachers by their last names. And the other news is that the "Z" factor is arriving today =] coming back for me i bet =P. As you can see, i am totally over the fact that he likes me like that. Well not totally over, but close.
G2g i have nothing else to write. I do, but my brother will strangle me and throw my living bod off the balcony.

No comments: