Friday 6 June 2008

Let the writing begin.

OI
To all viewers,
Have no fear, this is no ordinary "i-don't-have-a-life-so-piss-off" kind of blogspot. Haha that's so weird... blogspot... haha. One problem i encountered was that thing in the beginning. Thinking of your blog title is impossible.
I swear, teachers should post this up in the end of year exams.
Today was really, AHHH, you know. Volleyball during lunch was wicked awesome. The sun was throwing fire balls at us. I mean, Jesus Christ.
I don't get this, so i'll probably treat this as my diary.

I like oompa-loompas.
I don't like anti-natalist policies.
I hate red traffic lights.
Oh by the way, I'm not really Janice. I'm Janice's conscience. She's gone to the lavatory. Omg, did i just say lavatory?? Ye. Lavatory.
Great success on the first blog, don'tcha think?

No comments: