Wednesday 11 June 2008

People who quit is a quitter. Looks like I'm a quitter.

OK i just can not take this any more. Period.
I can't go on into this blog thinking of new juicy things to post. It's like messing up with my time and i have got tons to write.
TONS.
I'll give it up, just until the summer holidays. I can type away then. But between that time and now, i shall cherish my beloved time for revising for the music exam, training for the basketball game tomorrow (seniors! wow!), spending time with people leaving (haha. SUCKERS! =P), doing extra hard work for more credit for my end of year report, finishing off unwanted homework, watching CSI (look, i missed a lot of episodes, OK?), writing a shopping list, my death-list, my people-who-rock-and-should-be-president list, my teachers-i-could-tell-watch-a-little-too-much-discovery-channel list, my people-who-i-suspect-touched-my-chocolate-chip-ice-cream list (I suspect my brother. He made this lame excuse that i left it out in the table so long someone took it and said it was that garbage man. Pfft. Lame excuse. Anyone with the right mind would've realised that by now) and my who-should-i-assassinate-to-take-over-the-world list as far as the Great Wall of China (that's not really a list because i should go kill everyone in the world. Like I'm going to get a chance to do that).

Anyways, the sad news is that were pakcing our house of nearly 8 years. Yup. Leaving by the end of this week. The happy memories are going to get smashed down when this rich family starts to take over. I remember that wall where we kept measuring our height every time our birthdays arrive. I remember that carving on my wooden table of the person i had my first crush on. I remember the place where we stuffed all the Barbies in when we played "The Dinosaur Natzis". I remember the pond where we swam in our tiny white undies looking for tadpoles. I remember the little dent on the wall when i accidentally tripped. I remember the curtains where i took refuge looking at trespassers. I remember my (11th? or 12th?) birthday when all the girls and guys slept over then my dad got seriously angry since we were still up at 2. Oh jeez. I remember a lot. I remember this much from the past and i can't even remember what an emergent is on my geography exam.
Tata for now. My music revision is taking ages to accomplish.
Do you think music teachers gets bribed easily? Nah.
Do you think they'll be generous if you send them Vanilla sundaes for everyday of the year? Maybe.

No comments: