Saturday 14 June 2008

I forgot - It's Father's Day



So much for a loyal daughter. I mean, I'm loyal AND sophisticated. However, sometimes i forget and when i do, it's not the best of times to argue in a time like that.
We actually slept in our new house last night, to tell you the truth, it didn't feel like "Home". It felt like plastic. The room, the huge amount of money we used to renovate the house was superb, but the feeling wasn't there.
The fact that my room is the furthest and is on the 3rd floor kinda gets to me everyday. I'm fine with it, but how are my "people" going to last climbing up marble steps?
Oh and there was that disco on friday. Wasn't so good. Dancing here and there. Bits of clothing swaying in tune with the music. Unwanted body parts shaking all over the place. You know, typical disco day.
I'm very superstitious. Friday 13th was a little bad. I forgot my volleyball. I felt crap because the "Z" factor wanted to play with it. My allergy on my right hand is spreading to my left hand. I had to go to the orthodentist to check the damage i did on my teeth. It hurts so bad. I didn't have any clothes to the disco, I was very undecisive. Should i go? Or not? That's why i didn't have any oufit. So we had to buy some stuff. Yep, I came late to the disco. Oh and just before the last song i hurt my toe. My left big toe. It hurts. It started bleeding and i have no idea what to do.
2 days after the incident, the dried up blood is a dark disgusting shade of red. Nice nail polish, eh? Free, too.
The "Z" factor said hi to me, =].
I guess friday the 13th isn't ALL that bad.
I missed a party yesterday and i just can't seem to get my lazy butt out of the house. I haven't unpacked all my stuff yet cus i didn't pack everything. I didn't like the fact that I'm moving and i didn't like the fact that we're unpacking. It sucks cus we'll have to another house in 6 months, i bet.
I had a fever last night and i enjoyed listening to "wonderwall".
I've got english homework to finish up. Later.
I've got french to do. Later.
I've got a deranged brother to 'fess up. Later.
I've got ape-like sisters to loosen down. Later.
I've got a secret admirer (although it isn't a secret anymore) to deal with. Later.
I've got a crush that i need talking to or i'll die lonely. Ok i'll do that now.

This isn't all about Father's Day...
Anyways, I love my dad. Happy Father's Day papa. ----> Gerry Paglinawan. <3

No comments: